The blog’s focus is macroeconomics with some creative writing and music thrown in.
Recurring topics include:
- modern monetary theory (MMT)
- fiscal policy and monetary policy
- job guarantee and basic income
- demand-led capitalist growth
- socialism and social possibilities
- Kalecki and MMT
- Marx and MMT
About the Author
My formal education was at the University of Sydney, concentrated in economics and econometrics. I retain a strong interest in both subjects but do not work as an economist.
Thanks for visiting.
Peter Cooper, PhD