Newcomers might find it helpful to read the posts listed below before others on this blog.
There is also a “short & simple” category of posts, intended especially for readers who are new to macroeconomics or perhaps a little rusty.
1. Fiat Money and its Social Significance
2. Budget Deficits and Net Private Saving
3. Thinking in a Macro Way
4. MMT in Simple Parables
5. Parable of a Monetary Economy
6. Unemployment is a Government Policy Choice
7. Full Employment and the Environment
8. What is ‘Productive’?
9. Fiat Money as a Way to Shift Resources to the Public Sector
10. Planned Investment/Saving and Keynesian Causation
11. Introduction to the Sectoral Financial Balances Model