Newcomers might find it helpful to read one or more of the posts listed below before others on this blog.
There is also a “short & simple” category of posts, intended especially for readers who are new to macroeconomics or perhaps a little rusty.
1. Fiat Money and its Social Significance
2. Government Deficits and Net Private Saving
3. What is Modern Money?
4. MMT in Simple Parables
5. Full Employment and the Environment
6. What is ‘Productive’?
7. MMT is Politically Open
8. Significance of MMT for Progressives and the Left
9. Planned Investment/Saving and Keynesian Causation
10. Introduction to the Sectoral Financial Balances Model